[Bf-committers] Compiling using VC toolkit.

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Wed Oct 6 09:56:32 CEST 2004

You should've set up your build environment with the vc toolkit according
this page:
http://www.blender3d.org/cms/Microsoft_VC___Toolkit_2003.276.0.html

It clearly states what all you need (the platform sdk among others). With
any different setup it is hard to tell how far you will get in compiling
Blender. Make sure you have everything needed installed (.NET Framework
SDK, Platform SDK, DirectX SDK, and the external dependencies for Blender
http://www.blender3d.org/cms/Getting_Dependencies.135.0.html).

/Nathan