[Bf-committers] RE: [Bf-blender-cvs]CVScommit:blender/source/blender/render/intern/sourcerendercore.ctexture.c

bjornmose bjornmose at gmx.net
Tue Nov 23 20:29:05 CET 2004

III funny things i've found with msvc6

1. the *release* of PHY_SUMO project creates phy_physics.lib, so this
should be phy_sumo.lib

2. threading models are mixed (scons uses /MT) so i'd propose to set all
to multi-threading. /* solve the linker error with me */

3. the project SM_FUZZICS looks like it became obsolete ( scons does not
anything like that ) .. hrms i kicked it out off the dependancies and it
sill compiles .

hope that helps ..
/Ole