[Bf-committers] Problems getting release 2.35 via CVS

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Wed Nov 17 19:00:53 CET 2004

Hi Marco,

Thanks for pointing this out ... I was looking in
viewcvs on the web and didn't see any tags in
lib/windows. I guess viewcvs only shows the tags in
directories that contain proper files, but not in
directories that contain just subdirectories.

Anyways, I've tagged the stuff now -- sorry for
the mix up! This never would have happened if
Wouter was doing it!

Chris