[Bf-committers] using checksum instead of bundling images for regression tests

Anders Nilsson bf-committers@blender.org
22 May 2004 21:12:29 +0200

And unless it's the png-lib that is tested, perhaps this should be done
before compressing the picture, working in the higher quality buffer.
Maybe all small errors are masked by using PNG (in which case checksums
are ok) but this sounds a bit unlikely.

Anders Nilsson (breakin)