[Bf-committers] Keybindings plan

Kent Mein bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 17 May 2004 12:30:09 -0500

One thing with this, from memory so I may be wrong...

I think you said have a #define for every possible 3key combo etc that
might be pressed.

I'd say the way to do it would be have list of  structures for every
function that can store upto 3 keys, (as well as a hardcoded default maybe)
Then we don't need yet another define for key codes just use the ones
that are already there.  Its already kind of messy because we have
blender keycodes and seperate ghost keycodes.
It Would be nice to get rid of one of them.

Kent