[Bf-committers] ati radeon cards fix

Sun, 2 May 2004 13:43:29 +0200

Hi Demonghast,

The mailinglist here is they way to contact developers, including me or =20=

theeth!

Since it looks like the information has been verified, we should put it =20=

in our FAQ and add to the download page. I can also put an article on =20=

frontpage to inform most users.
I doubt we can get rights to distribute such dll ourselves, but =20
pointing to an ATI d/l location should be sufficient? Can you give the =20=

info for it?

It's good there's a workaround, so people can keep Blending. But we =20
definitely have to find a solution that's more permanent. Already =20
discussing strategies for it.... (like zr's proposal in following =20
email).

-Ton-

--
Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton@blender.org =20