[Bf-committers] Game engine stats

Carsten Wartmann bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 16:01:28 +0200

Ton Roosendaal writes:
 > Hi all,
 >
 > 1. Project lead
 > I have asked Kester Maddock to coordinate the efforts officially now,
 > as the game engine "module owner". He has CVS access, and can be
 > assigned bugs in tracker now. :P

Great!

 >    (I will make the testing files available for public download as well)

I can test with some "real world" *.blends, ranging from 1MB
non-interactive Animations up to 40MB archeology
visualisations/walktroughs.

 > Sofar, on this list Kester, Nathan and Carsten have expressed interest.

In the past I was responsible for writing documentation, now I am a
user, but I guess I still know enough about Blender to communicate in
a helpfull way with developers. Also I guess I can make good an clear
test files for functionalities, which are more fun to try than the
usual untextured-sphere-with-nose-slides-on-a-plane (SCNR ;-).

Regards,
Carsten.