[Bf-committers] Bordeaux replacement needed.

Tue, 29 Jun 2004 20:14:24 +0200

Hi,

Just to give this sad story a positive twist:

This conference paid for flight and hotel expenses. Although I cannot
speak for the organization, if someone quickly jumps in it might be
well possible you get all expenses compensated too. Even with a
somewhat reduced program (for example if you only demonstrate blender
and give a user-course).

Although finding a french person would be most appropriate, but
anything is possible, now who dares! Cheap holidays in sunny France! :)

-Ton-