[Bf-committers] Import/Export Menus Slow

Kester Maddock bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 20 Jun 2004 15:03:11 +1200

It's a different problem.

Replacing glFinish with glFlush fixes a problem with gradual degradation in
performance.  When you start blender, it is fast, but after about 10mins it
is taking ~4 secs or so to open a menu.

The ATI's still have gutless front buffer performance; if you turn on show
framerate & profile for running a game, it cuts the framerate.

Kester