[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/python/api2_2xsceneRadio.c

Alexander Ewering bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 02:00:33 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004, Stephen Swaney wrote:

> Alexander Ewering wrote:
>
>>> The file in question is:
>>> source/blender/radiosity/extern/include/radio.h
>>
>> Uhm, yeah. I do have that file. So why doesn't it find it?
>> Messed up Makefile?
>
> I may be going blind, but I don't see radiosity/extern/include
> in your -I include paths.  Closest thing appears to be
> -I../../render/extern/include.

I should add that I didn't modify anything ;-) I just cvs update'd
and it stopped compiling. I didn't modify any Makefiles...