[Bf-committers] selection outline in solid draw mode

Sat, 24 Jul 2004 12:26:56 +0200

Hi,

I've got some reports in that this feature slows down too much in
cases... especially on large meshes. Some 3d cards (loke mine!) also
accellerate wireframes with linewidth 2 badly. To prevent making it
another user prefs, I thought of following;

Since objects have options for drawing type, and for 'draw extra', we
can add settings for 'selection draw' too, with for example choices
like 'axis', 'boundbox', and 'outline'. Only for non-wireframe modes of
course.

Whaddya think?

-Ton-

http://www.blender.org