[Bf-committers] Grab cursor evaluation

Wed, 21 Jul 2004 12:11:26 +0200

Hi,

I've already explicitely told Alexander that this implementation of
grab cursor can't make it. Committing it while I was away moving to new
appartment isn't the way to solve issues.

I try to protect some fundamentals in Blender design, and finding
solutions that fit in well is an effort that benefits everyone. So for
Alexander the job is to propose a design that can get my blessings on
it too, before even thinking of a commit.

-Ton-

http://www.blender.org