[Bf-committers] Features from instinctive-blender to bf

Martin Poirier bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 08:22:15 -0700 (PDT)

--- Alexander Ewering <blender@instinctive.de> wrote:
> Stuff often gets delayed and lost by this "Let's
> first do this and
> that" policy. It's an addition of exactly 2 'if'
> statements and two
> closing braces in transform(), which bypasses the
> parts which
> rotate and scale the object matrices.

You could have just said that last thing and it would
have been good with me, no need to point fingers at
"policies".

Anyhow, you have my go. As a side note, I really do
think that's nice functionality even though I think
the place where the option located is could be better
but that might just be a matter of taste.

Martin