[Bf-committers] Next-gen projects

Michel Selten bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 17:52:05 +0100

sjesis, I must've been very tired yesterday when I read the original
mail and wrote the reply. Even though my rambling is still valid, it did
not answer - or relate very much to - the original question.
Here's my answer to the question: Yes, it's oke with me to use colours
for projects.

With regards,
	Michel