[Bf-committers] Since you are already refactoring the UI: Auto-hiding the buttons window.

car trip at spymac.com
Mon Dec 6 22:32:20 CET 2004

Ugh we need a hotkey mapper, this constant adding and fighting for
control of where a key is to be used is slowing down progress. Ton you
denied the current hotkey add in, I would then say that Key shortcuts
are a HUGE Bug that has been around since forever and is getting worse.

I would also say that I have almost no clue anymore of what is what.
menus in menus, toolbars, side bars, floating windows is is getting so
crammed with stuff, some good stuff but you MUST clean it up. I heard
of a good idea of using one files that has a list of every single
feature and then the mapper would gather or use from that *details
lost*

Bug Bug! Oh yeah Photoshop uses tab for hide toolbars and F for make
full size window hide everything else.