[Bf-committers] Since you are already refactoring the UI: Auto-hiding the buttons window.

Juan Julio Peña Mena jjulio.pena at verizon.net.do
Mon Dec 6 11:49:16 CET 2004

This was suggested by Scott Wilkinson (aka ex-nihilo in the NaN days) at
the CGTalk forum:

The UI is more flexible in blender. and huray, I can finally get rid of
those hot pink colors. Although , I wish the buttons panel at the bottom
had an auto hide feature.... that would be cool to have it pop up when
you put your mouse curser at the bottom of the screen (like the auto
hide taskbar in windows).

It seems like a very good idea, something that could be toggleable on
the header bar... not only for buttons but for all window types.   I
don't know if it would be hard to code though.

Apollux,