[Bf-committers] Hanrahan-Krueger shader
tommusgrove__ at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 27 13:48:02 CEST 2004
Has anyone looked at the Hanrahan-Krueger shader?
* This software is placed in the public domain and is provided as is
* without express or implied warranty.
* Surface shader that implements a shading model that should have a visual
* appearence generall similar to that of skin. Based on phenomenological
* information about skin reflectance from Hanrahan and Krueger,
* "Reflection from layered surfaces due to subsurface scattering",
* proceedings of Siggraph 1993. [/QUOTE]
Apparently it is supposed to give a skin like appearance. The above is
written in shader language, so we can't use it directly, but it might be
worth a look.
Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee®
More information about the Bf-committers