[Bf-committers] Re: Linux + Blender faq

Juan J. Pena Mena bf-committers@blender.org
01 Aug 2004 14:03:09 -0400

--=-xtTbgwzKk7pa8OrMm5zA

By the way, what about audio system dependencies?

Would Blender run on a system without OpenAL (is that the name?)
installed?  I believe Blender won't even start, but haven't tested it
myself  (yes, I know about the -noaudio option).

Apollux.

--=-xtTbgwzKk7pa8OrMm5zA

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
By the way, what about audio system dependencies?<BR>
<BR>
Would Blender run on a system without OpenAL (is that the name?) installed?&nbsp; I believe Blender won't even start, but haven't tested it myself&nbsp; (yes, I know about the -noaudio option).<BR>
<BR>
Apollux.<BR>
<BR>
<FONT SIZE="3"></FONT><BR>