[Bf-committers] Release 2.33 ahead!

Martin Poirier bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 10:20:47 -0700 (PDT)

--- "Juan J. Pena M." <jjulio.pena@codetel.net.do>
wrote:
> > - writing standalone games won't be a supported
> feature for 2.33. Ton
> > wil remove menu item for it.
>
>  Excuse my ignorance, but why are you taking that
> feature out? isn't it one
> of the most usefull details of the Game Engine? (at
> least I think so).
> Or maybe it is just a temporary removal?

It's just a temporary removal because it hasn't be
tested with the new engine code. So standalone
executables and the web plugin will be not be
officially supported until they are further tested.
However, as soon as testing starts on these two
features, you can expect testing builds to pop up in
the testing builds forum. You won't have to wait for
the next official release.

Martin