[Bf-committers] Empowerment!

Nathan Vegdahl bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 07:43:21 -0700 (PDT)

   Just for everyone's information, I will not be able to do any significant
Blender development for quite a while (possibly up to a year) because I am
taking both high school and college classes, and I am working on a few personal
projects.
   (The only development I might do is to add more shaders to the existing
shader system, since that would be trivial to code.)
   Please feel free to use my previous code in any way that you see fit.

   Also, I intend to stay on the dev' list (if that's alright), because I think
I can still be of use here even if I'm not actively coding. :-)

   Later!

--Nathan "Cessen" Vegdahl