[Bf-committers] Integration of scripts in the UI

Bruce Williams bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 10:38:07 -0700

> One second is not bad... gimp does it all pretty much faster than =20
> photoshop does.
>=20
-<much snip>-

I just started with Blender this week. I have worked with others, and
Blender's speed is a joy. Will any of what you are talking about affect =
the
menu system after it is loaded? I know if you move much of the UI to =
Python,
you will take a hit.

Regards,
Bruce Williams
=20
"So, we caught one of our interns out back with our mission critical C++
code, a couple of scripting languages, and SWIG. And that boy had the =
nerve
to call it a 'computer science' project. We killed him--had no other
choice." -- Anonymous=20