[Bf-committers] Link errors with MSVC

Matt Ebb bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 11:53:54 +1000

Hi, I'm trying to compile (clean build) the current bf-blender CVS using
MSVC6, and I'm getting the following error:

Linking...
   Creating library ..\..\bin\blender.lib and object ..\..\bin\blender.exp
                    -- snip --
BPY_python.lib(BPY_interface.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external
symbol _bpy_registryDict
BPY_python.lib(Blender.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_Registry_Init
..\..\bin\blender.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

I don't know whether it's just that the project files aren't updated, or if
it's something in the code itself, and I don't know how to fix it myself.
Just thought I'd mention it in case it's a problem :)

Matt