[Bf-committers] And the nominees are...

Wed, 29 Oct 2003 10:46:10 +0100

(alphabetically)

- Alexander Ewering
   Audio in sequencer, Mesh Undo, Recursive Environment maps
- Jiri Hnidek
   Improved MetaBall modeling
- Matt Ebb
   Design (artwork) and implementation of new pulldown menus and buttons
- Rob Haarsma
   Mousewheel support, Quicktime/Avi Codecs video support
- The Python Team: Willian, Michel, Guignot
   Complete rewrite and stabilizing Python API

Consider not being nomiminated not as a fact your didn't do work we
appreciate. Consider being nominated or even winning the Suzanne as
celebration of the joint efforts we did the past year!

Everyone who attends conference will get a voting ballot. I have asked
the ladies who do catering/shop/doorwatch to do the counting. They've
got no idea what the names are, and even I won't know who wins until
the envelope opens. :P

-Ton-

http://www.blender.org