[Bf-committers] Issues with vertical alignment.

Sat, 25 Oct 2003 15:30:50 +0200

Hi,

Oh, I was confused with 'align' as in the Panels align...

That idea was dropped since the headers also display text buttons and
info. As alternative, the UI design doc proposes a user=definable
(vertical) toolbar with icons. A system that allows you to move any
pulldown command as icon to it.

Same system could be used to add custom icons to main header as well of
course.

-Ton-