[Bf-committers] MSVC Debug broken?

Stephen Swaney bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 18:29:28 -0500

Martin Poirier wrote:

> Is it me or building a debug version no longer works
> using MSVC?
>
> It seems to be missing a couple of file to link to
>
>> Those seems to be related to QuickTime, but the
> qtmlClient.lib file is in the link settings, so that's
> not it. It's not a path problem either, since it would
> be a different message if it couldn't find the lib.
>
> anyway, anyone knows how to solve this?
>
> regards,
> Martin

It has been a while since I had to deal with MSVC
link issues, but I *believe* that if one library is
built debug then all the others have to be also.

Yes, I know this sounds goofy.  That was our opinion
when we suddenly had to deliver two versions of each
product lib on windows.

This may no longer be true.  As I said, it's been awhile.
--
Stephen Swaney
sswaney@swbell.net