[Bf-committers] Panel auto resize bug

Martin Poirier bf-committers@blender.org
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 20:35:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I've noticed that, when set to Horizontal aligned, the
panels grow and shrink from the top instead of from
the bottom. This is mainly visible in the constraint
panel when adding two or three constraints and playing
with the minimize buttons where it cause some
artefacts: the rectangles and emboss are not drawn
where they should. However, this doesn't seem to
affect buttons and gets cleared on refresh, so maybe
it's a bug somewhere else...

Two things. First, I think the panels should always
grow and shrink from the bottom. Second, if this
highlights a bug in how the panels gets drawn, then it
should be solved too.

Martin