[Bf-committers] OpenGL compliance test

Jacek Popławski bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 07:53:33 +0100

On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 02:08:11PM +0100, Ton Roosendaal wrote:
> For an open source organization we have to do this differently... and I
> don't know yet how to exactly solve it.

IMHO most important OpenGL implementations open source project should check are
Mesa and DRI. Reason is simple: both projects are open source. Mesa is software
only and very portable, DRI is hw accelerated, based on Mesa.

My point is to check new version on software Mesa, then on any card with latest
DRI, then on any other drivers. In that order.

--
Free Software - find interesting programs and change them
NetHack - meet interesting creatures, kill them and eat their bodies