[Bf-committers] Blender CVS: When can we make collaborativ animation project?

Eskil Steenberg bf-committers@blender.org
Sat, 31 May 2003 04:02:54 +0200

Hi

> > Like CVS, which help people to work together on a same program, Do you
> > plan to make a similar system for blender.
>
> This sounds exactly what Eskil proposed to do on the blender-liberation
> day ;-) See http://verse.sourceforge.net/ Eskil, are you listening in ?

No im not on this list. I cant really tell what you are talking about
but i guess its about verse. Two days ago i launched the invitation to
participate in this project dubbed "next gen blender effort". you can
find more on the front page of www.blender.org under the post you will
find links to code and a draft spec. (its a new spec and a new
implementation, http://verse.sourceforge.net/ is older stuff)

Verse is a protocol that allows multiple applications to work together
over a network in real time.