[Bf-committers] Blender CVS: When can we make collaborativ animation project?

Mark Constable bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 30 May 2003 19:49:47 +1000

On Fri, 30 May 2003 07:22 pm, rama wrote:
> I don't know if i'm on a proper list (so don't fire me), but i have a
> suggestion for blender team developpement.
>
> Like CVS, which help people to work together on a same program, Do you
> plan to make a similar system for blender.
>
> For instance, as writer, i can write the story and create basic shape,
> like cube, sphere, ... and make camera movement. A modeler in another
> part of the world, can change my stupid cube by a wonderful car. Another
> change the texture, and so so... In few time we can see, what each other
> done, and animation are make faster.
>
> If someone can answer me about this project, it will be a great
> pleasure. (it's time to liberise the animation)

YES PLEASE... sign me up... I've been waiting for some kind
of collaborative creative effort for quite some time.

Where (what forum/list) is the right place to discuss this ?

--markc