[Bf-committers] CVS commit: blender/bin/.blender .Blanguages blender/bin/.blender/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES blender.mo blender/bin/.blender/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES blender.mo

Rob Haarsma bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 13 May 2003 00:07:25 +0200

Hey Aphex,

I checked the two po files, and the first twelve lines have a weird
infoheader in them.
It contains exactly the same text as the one displayed all over your
screenshot.
Probably the .mo files need to be regenerated without the peculiar
infoheader in the po file...

Seeya !

Rob