[Bf-committers] Meeting notes may 4 2003, todo list!

LarstiQ bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 7 May 2003 23:32:05 +0200

On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 12:57:52PM +0200, Ton Roosendaal wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Because of the scheduled 2.27 release, I will restrict the notes to an
> overview & todo's:

<snip>

> - LarstiQ: is autoconf ready as part of the release?

Nope, I suggest we make this a target for 2.28 instead.
I would really like people to test it tho, and specifically (help from)
somone with a FreeBSD setup. This is always so, not just because of the
release.

> - LarstiQ: can we coordinate tagging the cvs, and making the official
> 2.27 source tarball?

Sure, I prefer to tag and change version when all the changes are
actually in, but we could start earlier and require every commit to also
move the tag. An actual short freeze with just testing (and only fixing bugs)
would be nice. Other than that, I could start producing a pre-release tarball,
also not a bad idea with binaries :)

> PLANNING:
>
> - sunday May 11 I'm standby all day to do the release... if any of the
> platform managers cannot make it, please let me know, then we'll find a
> backup.

I'll try to be available all of saturday the 10th, I have a short
intermezzo (couple of hours) on Sunday.

LarstiQ