[Bf-committers] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/python BPY_interface.c Makefile.am blender/source/blender/python/api2_2x Blender.c Object.c gen_utils.c gen_utils.h interface.c interface.h

Michel Selten bf-committers@blender.org
19 Mar 2003 19:52:30 +0100

On Wed, 2003-03-19 at 00:15, Daniel Dunbar wrote:
> Shouldn't the guardedalloc include be the one in lib/guardedalloc
> not intern?

I had thought of that too, but asking this question on irc and looking at
how other components did this, I figured it would be ok if I did add the
include path to the Makefile.am.

Just as LarstiQ said, it would be good if we can somehow fix this after
the Python rewrite has stabilized.

With regards,
	Michel