Diffuse toon shader problem (Re: [Bf-committers] 2.28 Ahoy 2!)

Nathan Vegdahl bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 00:12:21 -0700 (PDT)

Grrr... I'm so stupid.

   The diffuse toon shader "size" parameter is limited to a max value of 1 in
blender2.28.  That is *really* bad.  It should at the *very least* have a max
value approximatly 1/2 of pi.  And, ideally, it should be able to go all the
way up to pi.

   I'm *so* *stupid*.  I've screwed everything up. >:-(

--Nathan "Dumb-Ass" Vegdahl