[Bf-committers] CVS commit: blender/intern/python/freeze modulefinder.py blender/intern/python/modules/Blender BGL.py Camera.py Draw.py Image.py Ipo.py Lamp.py Material.py Mesh.py NMesh.py Object.py Scene.py Text.py Types.py Window.py World.py __init__.py sys.py ...

Michel Selten bf-committers@blender.org
07 Jan 2003 18:50:44 +0100

On Mon, 2003-01-06 at 21:37, Jacek Pop=B3awski wrote:
> It's probably bad place to say that, but I am searching for people intere=
sted
> with fixing/changing Python API so we could discuss it. Please tell me wh=
ere
> should I go.

In my opinion this is a perfect place to ask questions like you did :)

Here is my idea on what should happen with the Python API:
Get Python support back in Blender to the point it supports the same API
as it did in the NaN days. In other words, for the end-user nothing
seems to have changed.
In future versions (at least after the feature freeze), design and
implement new features for the Python API. In my opinion any new
implementation of the API should be backwards compatible with older
versions of Blender.

With regards,
	Michel