[Bf-committers] CVS commit: blender/intern/python/freeze freeze_ac.py

LarstiQ bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 04:27:05 +0100

On Wed, Jan 01, 2003 at 03:07:47AM +0100, Unprivileged User wrote:
> nobody      2003/01/01 03:07:47 CET
>
>   Modified files:
>     blender/intern/python/freeze freeze_ac.py
>
>   Log:
>   A kludge to use the right compiler while freezing
>   using gcc under Irix -- without this it uses only
>   'cc -n32' (since this is what the sgi employee
>   who compiled the python stuff used).

Which brings up the issue of how the freeze currently works, I don't
know why exactly it tries to pull build information from the python
installation, we can hack around this, or provide a more structural
solution that actually looks at build choices the user made, but is
there anyone that knows how the freeze works and why? This isn't the
only goofy thing going on.

LarstiQ