[Bf-committers] huh? KX_BlenderSceneConverter.cpp

Nathan Letwory bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 21:55:44 +0200

After reading a bit more carefull through the warnings generated by
makesdna (sizeerror) and using "gezond boerenverstand" (my brains) I
got it to compile after adding _another_ pad variable: "int pad2" after
"int pad1" in DNA_world_types.h  Looks like someone has been using
variables that were not supposed to be used?

/Nathan