[Bf-committers] Bevel function

Martin Poirier bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 18:54:08 -0800 (PST)

Yeah, using the kind of previsualisation that Goof
used would be neat. The shrinking algo in itself only
deals with vectors, and the part that iterates on the
face and shrink them could probably be easily be
duplicated to draw gl polygons instead of actually
shrinking the face. No need to hack transform for
that. For one thing, it would be pretty and it's not
needed.

Good suggestion.

Martin