[Bf-committers] GHOST confusion

Douglas Bischoff bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 10:18:24 -0400

Yes, it's me.

Okay, a few questions about the status of GHOST:
1) Is the separate CVS tree considered "release" ready?

2) If so, has the same code been merged with the bf-blender CVS?

I am getting some strange behavior with bf-blender, such as the
"shadow" area under the render window being gibberish while the rest of
the window is fine... bouncing OS X icons causing the entire Blender
screen to go gibberish for a moment, that sort of thing. They're
sporadic, leading me to believe that they might be something in my
system, but I was just curious.

If the GHOST CVS is separate, how does one specify to call an external
GHOST library from the bf-blender tree? Perhaps a configure flag
"--with-GHOST" or some such?

Many thanks,

-Bischofftep