[Bf-committers] some questions of protocol

Jordi Rovira i Bonet bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 14:00:41 +0200

Hello again,

  Being recently new to the list, i don't know yet, the usual process to
contribute to the project. I've been working on python api to access
aramtures and, recenty but not yet working, vertex weights.  I've been
looking at the documentation of the new API but it still seems a little
bit confusing to me. Specially it's difficult to distinguish between
both versions of tha API in the implementation. I've been tracking
things by reverse engineering, and some work fine, others don't yet.
  How could i contribute these things? I have experience with CVS, but
don't want to break blender, and i don't feel so confident yet to be
sure i haven't broken anything else (i think i  haven't).  I've been
working over the main branch following michael advice, should i make a
patch so someone else could check what i've done?

(bandoler)