Removing Sumo? WAIT! Re: [Bf-committers] CVS commit: blender/source/gameengine/Ketsji KX_SumoPhysicsController.cpp KX_SumoPhysicsController.h

Maarten Gribnau bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 14:09:42 +0100

Hi Norman,

This was a CVS remove, the files can be brought back in no time. I agree with
you that the remove was not necessary and that there are other solutions
although the controller was referencing a non-existing file. My main focus was
to get a compiling tree right out of the box and I thought the sumo move would
not happen in the near future. Hence the removal. Are you planning to do the
SUMO reimplementation soon? If so, I will move the controllers back tonight and
create a depend kludge.

The depend kludge solution works but in the long run it would be nice if the
physics (and the sound system too) could be loaded dynamically so that depend
kludges are not necessary.

BTW My commit emails always come the next day although CVS tells me it is
sending the mails when I commit. Anybody have a clue how to fix that?

Maarten

Quoting nlin@nlin.net: