[Bf-committers] My windows build progress ...

Simon Clitherow bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 21:09:44 -0000

> ------ Configuration: blenderpublisher - Win32 Release--------------------
> Linking...
> LINK : warning LNK4075: ignoring /EDITANDCONTINUE due to /INCREMENTAL:NO
> specification
> LINK : warning LNK4049: locally defined symbol "__iob" imported
> PHY_Ode.lib(OdePhysicsEnvironment.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved
> external symbol _dWorldSetCFM
> < snip! >

Did you do 'make ode-lib' in the /blender/source/ode dir?  That'll fix the
unresolved errors you're getting but you'll need to copy the lib to
somewhere blenderpublisher can find it or add an additional libpath.  If I
remember correctly, you'll also have to rename the lib from ode.lib to
odelib.lib. I forgot to mention this step before... sorry! :)

-Simon <aphex>