[Bf-committers] Please reverse this CVS commit: blender/source/blender/blenkernel/bad_level_call_stubs stubs.c

Maarten Gribnau bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 22:45:02 +0100

On Friday, Dec 13, 2002, at 22:24 Europe/Amsterdam, Gilles J. Seguin
wrote:
>> Sure, I know it is there but I am building the blender player which is
>> not supposed to link with the bpython library.
>
> And it is not supposed to
> see attachment, can you confirm
It seems not to be linking with libbpython.a  indeed. But that makes me
wonder about the breaking build  even more. Can you show me a log of
the error?

BTW
I think the player should not link with mxTextTools.so. This is only
needed for VRML2 import in Blender. Same for libblenpluginapi.a
(Blender plug-ins) and libbloutines.a (Blender<->player coupling.

Maarten