[Bf-committers] cvs01 windows/msvc6 build-report

Simon Clitherow bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 20:27:15 -0000

> > ALenum alc_error = alcGetError(NULL)
> I think I have OpenAL sound disabled (removed the project dependency)
> in my project because Blender should (or at least the last releases)
> build with FMOD. However, it is better that OpenAL is supported as well.

It seems to compile OpenAL okay, but I've yet to test it. BTW, the above is
a hack - it'll probably need #ifdefs, as Kent suggests.  I'm currently
looking at the OpenAL header files to see if I can figure out what's wrong
with ALvoid! ;)

> Do you have committers rights already?

heh. Not yet! ;)

-Simon <aphex>