[Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender  branches/hive/release/scripts/ modules/spyder/modules: Since SVN doesnt skip .foo entries, deleted them manually; also deleted some other files not needed for Blender
Sjoerd de Vries
sjdv1982 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 09:29:55 CEST 2011
Date: 2011-09-15 07:29:55 +0000 (Thu, 15 Sep 2011)
Since SVN doesnt skip .foo entries, deleted them manually; also deleted some other files not needed for Blender
--- branches/hive/release/scripts/modules/spyder/modules/haddock/DESCRIPTIONS.txt 2011-09-15 07:06:45 UTC (rev 40213)
+++ branches/hive/release/scripts/modules/spyder/modules/haddock/DESCRIPTIONS.txt 2011-09-15 07:29:55 UTC (rev 40214)
@@ -1 +0,0 @@
-haddock Data models for the data-driven docking program HADDOCK
--- branches/hive/release/scripts/modules/spyder/modules/haddock/HaddockResidueList.py 2011-09-15 07:06:45 UTC (rev 40213)
+++ branches/hive/release/scripts/modules/spyder/modules/haddock/HaddockResidueList.py 2011-09-15 07:29:55 UTC (rev 40214)
@@ -1,28 +0,0 @@
- def __arrayvalidate__(self):
- for v in range(len(self)):
- raise HaddockValidationError("Invalid residue number '%s'. Please specify your residues as comma-separated numbers, e.g. 1,2,3." % self[v])
- def __parse__(self, s):
- if s.startswith('"') and s.endswith('"'): s = s[1:-1]
- if s.startswith("'") and s.endswith("'"): s = s[1:-1]
- ret = IntegerArray.__parse__(self, s)
- ret = IntegerArray.__parse__(self, "[" + s + "]")
- return ret
- def __repr__(self, *args, **kargs):
- return "'" + self.__str__(*args, **kargs) + "'"
- def __str__(self, *args, **kargs):
- return ",".join([str(v) for v in self])
- def __print__(self, *args, **kargs):
- return self.__repr__(*args,**kargs)
-spyder.__types__["HaddockResidueList"] = HaddockResidueList
--- branches/hive/release/scripts/modules/spyder/modules/haddock/HaddockRestraintsSelectionPartnerList.py 2011-09-15 07:06:45 UTC (rev 40213)
+++ branches/hive/release/scripts/modules/spyder/modules/haddock/HaddockRestraintsSelectionPartnerList.py 2011-09-15 07:29:55 UTC (rev 40214)
@@ -1,11 +0,0 @@
- def __arrayvalidate__(self):
- for v in range(len(self)):
- raise HaddockValidationError("Invalid selection number '%s'. Please specify the partner selections as comma-separated numbers, e.g. 1,2,3." % self[v])
-spyder.__types__["HaddockRestraintsSelectionPartnerList"] = HaddockRestraintsSelectionPartnerList
--- branches/hive/release/scripts/modules/spyder/modules/haddock/LICENSE-APPENDIX.txt 2011-09-15 07:06:45 UTC (rev 40213)
+++ branches/hive/release/scripts/modules/spyder/modules/haddock/LICENSE-APPENDIX.txt 2011-09-15 07:29:55 UTC (rev 40214)
@@ -1,45 +0,0 @@
-The files and (sub)directories in this directory are part of the hive system,
- and are covered by the license of the hive system as a whole, and supplemented
- by an appendix.
-You will find a copy of this license as LICENSE.txt in the current directory.
-Below is a copy of the appendix; note that all references to files and directories refer to the organization of the hive system as a whole.
-It is your responsibility to relate these files and directories to the current
-directory in order to determine the rights granted by this appendix.
-This software is covered under the license described in LICENSE.txt. All definitions of LICENSE.txt apply to the current file as well.
-In addition, you are granted a number of additional rights, described below.
-1. You are allowed to redistribute this Program (and software based on this Program) under the license described in LICENSE.txt alone, i.e. without the additional rights granted in the current file. If you do so, you must remove both the current file and the appendix statement in LICENSE.txt from the software.
-2. As a special exception, you are allowed to create derived works and distribute them to a small number of recipients for testing, review or evaluation, for a limited period of time, and this will not be considered "conveying" as described in LICENSE.txt, and does not grant the recipients any of the rights described in LICENSE.txt. This is only allowed if these recipients are not allowed to distribute these works to third parties, with the possible exception of the purpose of asking assistance in the testing/reviewing/evaluation process, in which case the number of third parties must again be small, and in which case these third parties are allowed not to redistribute the work whatsoever. The definition of "small" and "limited period of time" will vary from case to case, but shall under no circumstances be more than a hundred individual recipients and 6 months, respectively,
-3. As a special exception, you are allowed to import, include verbatim and/or refer to this Program's Spyder model classes and instances in/into another file or program, and this other file or program will not be considered "based on the Program" as defined in LICENSE.txt.
-4. As a special exception, you are allowed to import, include verbatim and/or refer to all files in the directory "spyder" and its subdirectories into another program, and that other program as a whole will not be considered "based on this Program" as defined in LICENSE.txt; however, these files themselves ARE considered "part of this Program" and are subject to the terms and conditions of LICENSE.txt.
-5. As a special exception, you can include this Program's Spyder model definitions (.spy files) into another program, and that other program as a whole will not be considered "based on this Program" as defined in LICENSE.txt; however, these Spyder model definitions themselves (and all Spyder model definitions that are based on them) ARE considered "part of/based on this Program" and are subject to the terms and conditions of LICENSE.txt.
-6. As a special exception, you are allowed to add Spyder converters and/or methods to this Program's Spyder models, and the code that implements such a converter or method is not considered "based on this Program".
-7. A special case of programs "based on this Program" are Hives. A Hive is defined as a Python class that fulfills one or more of the following conditions:
- - The Hive derives, by class inheritance, directly or indirectly, from bee.hivemodule.emptyclosedhive or bee.hivemodule.emptyframe.
- - The Hive has as a metaclass bee.hivemodule._hivebuilder, or a class that derives, by class inheritance, directly or indirectly, from bee.hivemodule._hivebuilder, or the Hive derives, directly or indirectly, from a class that has such a metaclass.
- - The Hive embeds a class that derives, by class inheritance, directly or indirectly, from bee.hivemodule.hivecontext
-As a special exception, you are allowed to convert, through automatic translation or otherwise, the definition/source code of a Hive into a different form, and distribute this form, and other forms auto-generated from that form (i.e. binaries), in any form you wish, under any license you wish, as long as the following conditions are met:
-- The translated form or any portion thereof must not be considered a Hive according to the definition above.
-- The translated form must no longer require any portion of this Program to work, insofar the current license applies to those portions; i.e., all of the portions of this Program that are required at run-time must be licensed under a license, different from the current one, that allows this, and you must obey all of the conditions imposed by such a license.
-- The translation must be irreversible and sufficiently obfuscating that the original definition/source code cannot be reconstructed.
-8. Finally, as a special exception, you are allowed to create works "based on this Program" and license them under any license that you wish, withholding any or all of the rights given by LICENSE.txt, as long as you fulfill the following conditions:
- - You must tell any recipients of the work that there is no warranty for the work (except to the
-extent that warranties are provided). THE WORK IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
- - You must tell any recipients of the work that the views and conclusions contained in the software and documentation are those of the authors and should not be interpreted as representing official policies, either expressed or implied, of Sjoerd de Vries.
- - As soon as you "convey" the work, as defined in LICENSE.txt and taking into account the special exception described in 2., the work is considered "published".
@@ Diff output truncated at 10240 characters. @@
More information about the Bf-blender-cvs