[Bf-animsys] Animation Proposal

Gianmichele Mariani g.mariani at liquidnet.it
Thu Oct 1 00:40:23 CEST 2009

Hi everyone,
after a long period without internet I'm finally able to publish my little
animation proposal.
I know that a lot of things in the paper have been or are in the process of
being coded, but I decided  to leave everything as is to also have an
opinion from both coders and the artists community.

http://www.liquidnet.it/AnimationProposal.pdf

I just want to leave quick little note: don't take my statements as they are
the rule. Everyone during his journey in animation develops his own habits
and workflows, and so probably some of my requests may not fit the way of
working of others. I'm pretty sure that with confrontation and by keeping in
mind the raw functionality of the proposal, a lot of these shortcoming can
be surpassed.

Hope you find my thoughts interesting.

Thanks,

Gianmichele