[Bf-animsys] Visualisation Matters

Gianmichele Mariani g.mariani at liquidnet.it
Mon Aug 17 21:15:16 CEST 2009

To me the major problem with tweaking points on a arc, is that most of the
times, especially with an FK chain, you don't tweak the tip you're tracking,
but one of the parent. Real time updates in this case works best.
Don't know. What were you thinking Joshua ?

PS: ghosting in maya is painful and super slow, as well as motion paths.
Definitely not a good model...